Well I really wish I could say this week was better than last week, if anything it was worse. I am sure I will be able to find a few positives in it though. Due to how I have been feeling this week I have just had a break from everything. I will do a few more posts next week.
Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
Below is this weeks #FridayFive :
- I am grateful that my daughters student finance for University has been accepted.
- I am grateful that even though I have had a bad week at work I know who I can and cannot trust now. I did not realise that there was a snake causing trouble however better the devil you know and all that.
- I am grateful that I have not been in much pain this week. I have had a few days where I have had a very sore throat and no sleep. I also have had a bit of back pain etc.. but overall not a bad week.
- I am grateful that I have made a plan for May as it helping me keep my focus.
- I am grateful that I have a parents who have always supported me. That they don’t criticise and point out my faults to everyone they talk too. I was listening to someone this week who was slagging their daughters off. I was so grateful my parents have never done that and due to that I have never done it to my daughter.
So, that is what I am grateful for this week. What are you grateful for?