It’s Friday… woop!
This week has not been good. I am still in a job that completely sucks the life out of me. I have been searching for another job for over a year now and I really can’t find anything suitable so, it really is a case of better the devil you know.
Anyway enough moaning…
Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
Below is this weeks #FridayFive :
- I am grateful that I got paid this week. I may hate my job but the money comes in handy. Unfortunately I cannot afford to just leave.
- I am grateful that I took part in and completed the A to Z April Challenge. It was a struggle but I did it.
- I am grateful that me and my daughter have been out running twice this week. We are doing the Couch to 5K challenge.
- I am grateful that I put start a Bullet Journal on my 101 List. I have maintained it since January and it is really good therapy.
- I am grateful that my back is feeling a lot better this week.
So, that is what I am grateful for this week. What are you grateful for?