May is here… and hopefully the April showers (downpours) will bring forth May Flowers. Due to the weather April felt very cold and dark with the exception of a few days where we had an unexpected heatwave.
During April I participated in the A to Z April Challenge. To be honest it was not my best challenge. This was partly due to the fact I had to change my theme last minute as a ran out of planning time. Next years will be fantastic though.
April also saw the release of Avengers : Infinity War. I went to this movie last Friday. Both loved it and hated it for a number of reasons, however I will be publishing a spoiler free review on Monday.
LULU BY’S BLOG
I have no theme planned for MAY on Lulu By’s Place. I will be posting every week but not everyday. As I am going to be (hopefully) getting fit and creating.
June however is JURASSIC JUNE… We will be going dinosaur crazy in June due to the release of Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom
QUOTE FOR MAY
Due to the fact Star Wars day is on May 4th, I have chosen a quote from George Lucas, which is from the Phantom Menace.
PLANS FOR MAY
I have a few plans for May. I have less than 12 months of my 101 List left so I really need to knuckle down and get on with some of the items on the list. So, below are a list of things I want to complete in May.
- Read two Jane Austen Books
- Start new Sketch book and work in it – fill at least 6 pages by end of May
- Plan my Geek Art
- Complete the Base of Sleeping Beauty’s Tower
- Make Macaroons
- Make Red Velvet Cup Cakes
As I have mentioned in previous posts. I really want to try and drop two dress sizes by August. I have a few Health & Fitness Goals too.
- Couch to 5K – I have downloaded an 8 week plan however due to my extreme lack of fitness it may take longer.
- Hold the plank for 5 minutes
- Cider Vinegar – I am taking this again as part of my pain management. It worked last time and due to being pain free I stopped taking it. I need to remember to continue.
I hope you join me during May… I cannot promise anything spectacular but I will try to entertain.