I know I say something similar at the beginning of each of these posts but April has flown by.
UPDATE… About Me
April started off well. I was doing the plank challenge and light exercise due to some pain in my legs. Last week though I was woken in the early hours of Tuesday morning with sever pain in my right hip. Since then I have been having issues with my back and my legs which has made walking hard.
I am feeling better today though as I have rested over the past couple of days, so I am hoping it has disappeared now.
Milly’s Guide inspired me to look for Five things a week that I am grateful for. I know I mentioned that I would begin again after the last Health and Well Being Sunday post but I forgot about the A to Z Challenge.
I will officially begin the #FridayFive again this week.
I had done a lot of walking in April until last week but I have not had time to update my miles. I will have to give a double update on this at the end of MAY.
COUCH TO 5K
Tomorrow I am hoping to begin an 8 week challenge called Couch to 5 K. I am looking forward to this as I have been trying to get out back running for weeks. It starts off very gentle so it should not aggravate my back.
365 DAYS OF HAPPINESS
On the 1st April I began 365 days of happiness. I did not realise how hard it would be to find something to be happy about everyday. Only 336 more days to go.
MEAT FREE MONDAY’S
April has not been Meat Free. Though it has been very healthy Monday’s. I will try again with the Meat Free Mondays possibly in June. There are two Bank Holidays in May and I cannot see them being meat free.
- Plank – I nearly completed on Plank Challenge until my back gave way. I am starting another one during May. Hopefully by the end of May I should be able to hold it for 4 minutes.
- Water – I have upped my water intake once again and now I am adding Cider Vinegar. I did this a couple of years ago and it reduced a lot of the inflammation I get so I am doing it again.
THINGS TO DO
- Buy some Green Tea Bags – I know I am hopeless
- Weigh and Measure – I need to weigh and measure myself on Tuesday 1 May so I can track progress.
- Avoid Chocolate – During April I ate more chocolate than I usually do. May is going to be chocolate free.
- I really want to drop at least two dress sizes by August.
- Couch to 5K challenge
- Hold plank for 4 minutes
A to Z APRIL CHALLENGE
During the month of April I will be participated in the A to Z April Challenge. My theme for this year is “ME and MY BLOG”. It is my last post tomorrow.
I hope to see you throughout May.
Happy Blogging xx