My theme for the A to Z April Challenge for 2018 is “Me and My Blog”
R E M I N D E R S
On a Friday I should be posting my #FridayFive = Five things that I have found throughout the week to be grateful for. Only I keep forgetting. To be fair in April I thought I would leave it and concentrate on the A to Z Challenge. Anyway the point of this rambling is that I have to keep setting myself reminders so I remember to post.
I have a posting schedule. I have a specific notebook that I plan all my posts in and I still forget to post. Does anyone else have this problem?
SO, I am going to add a #FridayFive Post for this week now on the end of this post. I need to fill this post out a bit. Last year I discovered a blog called Millys Guide. It was Millys Guide that promotes the Friday Five and inspired me to join in.
Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
Below is this weeks #FridayFive
- I am grateful that in the office I work in we have air conditioning, which I managed to enjoy for a bit before I had to go into the other building on the hottest day of the year so far, too melt!
- I am grateful that I am taking part in the A to Z April Challenge because it is helping me remember to post.
- I am grateful that I only work 3 days a week at the moment. I am in pain and tired and full time would be so hard to cope with at the moment.
- I am grateful for Pinterest – I love Pinterest and this week it has helped me find some great tutorials for a project I am planning.
- I am grateful that the Bus came on time today – just shows you that sometimes miracles can happen.
I hope you have enjoyed this post. What are you grateful for this week?
Hope you join me for tomorrows post… the letter S …