Woohoo… It’s Friday and it is time for my #FridayFive.
Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
Below is this weeks #FridayFive :
- I am grateful that my dad has come and collected me every night from work due to the weather. Unfortunately I have done no walking but on the positive side all my limbs are in tact.
- I am grateful for the lovely warm and healthy stew my mother cooked for when I returned from work.
- I am grateful that I brought new boots at the beginning of the winter.
- I am grateful that I have somewhere warm to sleep. In this freezing weather my thoughts have been with the homeless. Though I cannot do anything practical to help them at the moment.
- I am grateful that I am feeling 90% better than I did last week. I just don’t want anymore illness now.
So that was my #FridayFive, what is yours? Feel free to share in the comments below or maybe do your on post.
#FridayFive is not my idea – I follow a blog call Millys Guide who has been doing this for a fair while now. Why not take a look at her blog.