Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
Below are this weeks #FridayFive.
The Friday Five
- I am grateful that I come home from work to a cooked meal. It has been so cold this week that by the time I have got home, I have been frozen and achy. Today has been especially bad.
- Due to the above… I am grateful that I claimed the chair in front of the fire at home. This keeps me nice and warm.
- I am grateful that today I nearly walked all the way home in the light. I enjoy seeing the light come back. Last week I just started off in the light, but this week I was almost home before it got dark.
- I am grateful that even though it has been cold , there has been no snow and no ice to stop me from walking. I miss walking if home if I don’t get to do it.
- I am grateful for online bookshops. I love browsing books online. Buying a book really cheers me up. This week I brought 3.
Since writing yesterdays post Sheldon Says #ACHT #TV which focus’s on the New spin off from The Big Bang Theory – Young Sheldon. The UK have now got an air date for it … Thursday 22 February on E4. Remember to add it to your schedule.