I cannot believe it is Friday already and I still have so much still to do. Welcome to my second #FridayFive post of 2018. This week has been hard, back to work still feeling poorly but tonight I ache and all my joints are stiff.
Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
The Friday Five
- I am grateful that my daughters scan was clear and that she needs no further treatment.
- I am grateful that January is over. The worst month of the year for me.
- I am grateful that even though it is still cold outside, the light is starting to come back of an evening and today I started off home in the light.
- I am grateful that I have a family who are willing to help me when I need cough medicine.
- I am grateful it is Friday and tomorrow I can get some rest, as I ache everywhere.
So, that is my second #FridayFive, why not give it ago.