Anyway… so this week I have been a poorly bunny! I have not been very well at all. I won’t go into details but it has not been pleasant. Today I have actually spent a little bit of time to on the computer hence this post.
My daughter has also been ill this week so we have been commiserating with each other. Due to this we have both been of work and college. I was a little worried about my daughter yesterday as she acquired a rash, which was very red on her chest, back, neck and cheeks. I took her to the Doctors who said it could be viral but it could also be an allergy due to it fading today.
I posted at while ago about joining in with Millie’s Guide – Friday Five. Every Friday Milly’s Guide posts her “Practicing Gratitude -#FridayFive” post, where she lists 5 things she is grateful for during the week. She always opens the post with : Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude. After spending about 10 days at varying levels of ill health, I really need to focus on the positive.
- I am grateful that my parents had a wonderful holiday in Fuerteventura (on The Cannery Islands). It was their first holiday out of the UK on their own and they had a great time. They also brought us some lovely gifts back.
- I am grateful I have a job that allows its employees to have time off if they are ill. They really wouldn’t have wanted me around this week.
- I am grateful that Matt Haig wrote the book “How to Stop Time”. I am nearly at the end of it and it is one of the best pieces of fiction I have read for a while. I just hope it has a satisfactory ending. I will be writing a review.
- I am grateful for second chances. I really want to re-train and complete a degree at a University. I wasn’t sure if this was possible as I already completed Higher Education and had received funding in the past. I did some research and I can… yip!
- I am grateful for.. okay I am struggling with this.. erm.. there is something I want to put here but worried it maybe too soon… So… I am grateful for the way my family especially my mother has looked after me (and my daughter) this week while I (we) have been ill.
So there are my five things for the week. I hope I remember to do this next week… Thank you for the inspiration @millysguide (Lauren). x