First I have to apologise for this post as I have not had chance to plan it. I am constantly surprised about how quickly the weeks seem to fly by.
Since my last Health and Well Being Sunday post I have flown to Italy and back again. I spent 7 nights in the Eternal City (Rome) and also spent a day in Naples and Pompeii. It was wonderful but very hot and also very busy. Due to it being so hot I did drink a lot of water. Meal times were full of carbs – pasta, pizza and bread.
I also went to The Hard Rock Cafe in Rome and had a burger which was wonderful. As you probably gathered there was not a lot of dieting going on. So, the diet and fitness plan start tomorrow… (honestly)…
So below is a quick list of things I want to achieve over the next two weeks…
- Running twice a week
- Drink Water daily (5 glasses)
- Healthy Lunch to take to work
- No extra sauces on food
- Keep a log of anything that passes my lips
- No Coke a Cola (I am addicted)
- Strength and Core Workout x 3 Weekly
- Have at least 1 hour me time a day (this is important as it is people who drive me crazy)
- Take photos of Health and Well Being Journal/Fitness Inspiration Book for Post 5
- Think of a way to make these posts a bit more interesting….
I will hopefully have a better post in a couple of weeks, I am sorry this is so rushed. Back to normal blogging activity this week.
Hope you all have a good week