I enjoy writing lists and setting myself goals/targets. They are mainly small things and sometimes I fail to achieve them but at least I try. During 2016 I began another 101 List most of the things I want to do this year are centred around this list.
One of the things I have started doing over the past few years is to find a word for the year. My word for 2016 was Hope, 2015 was not a great year so I need to find things to be hopeful for. 2016 was a better year for me personally and it was also a bit of a rest year for me. During 2017 I hope to be a bit more proactive.
My word for 2017 is C R E A T E
I will have a motivational quote each month based around creating or creativity.
This months quote is :
“Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
I also hope to actually share some of my ideas and creations on here.
THINGS TO DO
Here is a basic list of things I want to do, complete or achieve during 2017, there are more things I just need to work them out.
- Read 25 Books – this is my book target for 2017 on Goodreads
- Visit Italy
- Go to Disney Land Paris
- Go to the cinema once a month
- Lose Weight (a lot of weight)
THINGS FROM THE 101 LIST
These are things I want to complete off my 101 List by the end of 2017
4. For 365 days write down something that makes me happy.
8. Keep a Bullet Journal for a Year
9. Have a Healthy Lunch Routine
11. Get fit enough to run 5k
22. Read the bible in 365 days
26. Create a new Study Folder
35. Read War and Peace
41. Complete NaNoWriMo (again)
44. Complete the A – Z April Challenge
48. Finish Sleeping Beauty’s Tower
59. Fill the Photo frame in my bedroom
60. Create a Photo Book for Georgia
68. Pay off all debt
83. Make Macaroons
Part of the 101 List was to come up with 2 new items for 2017
97. Unsubscribe from all unwanted Emails
98. Set up my own business
I admit that my list may not be the most exciting list in the world but these are the things I want to do.
Is there anything you want to achieve in 2017?